Absolutely! We are approved by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) for commercial operations (PFCO) and it is mandatory for anyone flying drones for commercial use in the UK.
Operator have passed the CAA approved exam and ﬂight assessment and experienced flying in different environments.
Full cover with bespoke insurance company fully compliant with EU regulation EC785/2004 whilst in flight, aviation liability, data protection and invasion of privacy from 1mil to 10mil.
As set out by the (CAA) Civil Aviation Authority, copters are legally required to operate under the following conditions with standard permission:
- Remain in line of sight of the operator.
- Remain closer than 500m from the operator.
- Must fly no higher than 120m (400ft).
- Must fly no closer than 50m to persons, buildings or structures unless under the control of operator or production crew. (30m on take off or landing).
- Must fly no closer than 150m to a congested area, unless prior permission has been granted.
- Must not fly over an organised assembly of more than 1000 people
We certainly can and approved to do that. Night shots look amazing!
We can fly if the weather is satisfactory. We are not able to operate if raining or windy.
Every job is unique as well as client demands to satisfy all project briefs. As part of our process to carry out successful flights, we carry out the following as standard during our pre-planning.
- Research area and any air space restrictions for the operation location.
- Risk assessment and mitigation (site visit prior flight if needed)
- Gaining all relative permissions (could be: Police / Air Traffic Controller (ATC) / Council / Prison / Neighbours / Shops / Occupied buildings and many more…)